Thanks to all for Great final Season.

Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Dec 2017 15:36:54 -0500

On behalf of Think Tank I wanted to thank all the volunteers throughout the season that made all the Regional and the State tournament happen.  We know all the hard work by volunteers it takes to make each and every tournament across Virginia and DC happen. So if you volunteered at any tournament we thank you for giving of your time.

Our team was lucky enough to make it to the State tournament for the first time this year in what was our 4th and last year of competition as they are moving to High School.  This weekend at JMU was a great way to end our FLL experience.

Now a word from me as both a coach and a parent:

These are life-long experiences for these students so again thanks to everyone that makes it possible each week in November and this first weekend in December.
I want to give special shoutout of thanks to all the volunteers who worked any (for most of them many) tournaments who have no students taking part in FLL. You are truly the reason our kids continue to able to benefit from this program each year. Thank you all so much.

Thanks,

Todd Lennox
Coach (now retired)
Think Tank 23332