FEAST-L Archives

June 2018

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
NOELLE MCAFEE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NOELLE MCAFEE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:02:22 -0400
Dear FEASTies,

Over the next few days I’m wrapping up edits to an encyclopaedia entry on feminist political philosophy. Currently there is a very short discussion of radical feminism — a la the Mary Daly, Andrea Dworkin variety. Of all the areas of feminist political thought, I know the least about this one. May I lean on the FEAST hivemind for any new and important currents in this area? Especially of the past five years? (I am already consulting the new companion edited by Ann Garry et al.)  If you’ve got any references, please include a sentence or two describing it. But more than references I’m interested in new directions. Thanks!

Noëlle McAfee