VADCFLL-L  June 2018

VADCFLL-L June 2018

Re: VADCFLL-L Digest - 29 May 2018 to 6 Jun 2018 - Special issue (#2018-31)

"Sarisky, Catherine" <[log in to unmask]>

Sarisky, Catherine

Wed, 6 Jun 2018 20:53:02 +0000

Krystian, should we still be expecting tournaments to be in November?  Just trying to plan, and wasn’t sure if the change in release date meant any regional changes.