TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

July 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lonny Meinecke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2018 14:34:12 -0400
Hi Gregg!
First off, the look is very clean and accessible. I really like how you have both pull down menus and also matching static lists, on each page (except the PT article page of course - too many for a menu for sure, good decision). That is a nice thing to have in addition to the cascading menus, since the lists are always there.

Your picture is great, nice composition. And everything is easy to find which is unusual these days.

Maybe just one suggestion? The (unclicked) white MENU item in the upper left corner is a little hard to see given the white/light gray contrast. Since visitors need to see there is a hidden menu, maybe it would be good to use black or another high contrast? It looks great once the menu is active though.

Are you thinking of creating a favicon for the URL bar? It looks like the Weebly favicon is there at present (not important, probably, but the favicon can help with a visual branding of your work - I recommend your tree...).

Thanks for sharing your page with us
--Lonny