TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

December 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Marquis, Andre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:41:31 +0000
I resonate deeply with what Gregg wrote below - especially having a
problem with the degree of postmodernism in the Church of Belief Science
and the lack of integrating that perspective with science. I think I would
attend an ASH academy :-)
andre

On 12/6/18, 7:20 AM, "tree of knowledge system discussion on behalf of
Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of