VADCJRFLL-L Archives

March 2020

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2020 08:50:54 -0500
*(@ASHBURN,VA) Need HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS  with FLL Experience / PART TIME TEACHERS / FLL TEAM MEMBERS*

*Do you have passion for teaching?*

We are looking for High school students with FLL experience / Teachers who are interested to teach Elementary school students Robotics lessons in  Ashburn. Any knowledge or awareness of any of the following is desirable.
1. Lego Wedo2.0
2. Scratch
3. ozobot
4. EV3 Mindstorms
5. Python
6. Robot C
7. FLL / WRO / FLL Jr / VEX IQ Competitions Coaching / Mentoring
***This is a part time position. ****
* Should be authorized to work ****
Location#  Ashburn
Days / Timings # Wednesdays 5.30pm to 6.30 pm and weekends. Classes held throughout the year.
Pay Rate # Hourly as per mkt stds