TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

October 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:47:58 +0000
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Bradley H. Werrell, D.O." <[log in to unmask]>
It would seem that we (who study and employ) the The Tree of Knowledge System are somehow obligated to concur with some basic functions in social interactions:  (trying this on for size)

1.  That there is no "universal truth" to be represented by some single "Justification System," Justification Systems are independent functions to be adapted or rejected at will by individuals.

2.  Locally, single Justification Systems may be both Preferred and Enforced by the Local Authorities based upon the Consent of the Governed.  Individuals may move.

3.  As we are all Obligate Coinhabitants of this wonderful globe, it is necessary that we accept both item 1., and item 2. above, for optimization of our experience here, in this Mortal Plane.

Just a start

Bradley..

Bradley H. Werrell, D.O. - This email is private and copyrighted by the author.