It is less than a month away from the 4-H Northern District Robotics
Competition on April 19.  I have lined up a few volunteers to help, but
I could use some more.  I realize that our competiton falls on the same
weekend as the World competition in Atlanta.  I also am in need of the
scoring program, if it is available, for the 2007 Challenge  I also
could use some suggestions for sample questions for the judges doing the
interviews.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  Please call or
email me if you know of any one who can help.    It looks like we will
have 3-5 teams competing, if the teams follow through.  Thanks for you
help!-Kathy Alstat