Eric,

We rebuilt these tables last year when we built new tables for the state
tournament so this has been addressed.  Thanks for thinking of this since  they
were a problem the last two years at the James River tournament.

Best regards,
Mark

In a message dated 7/7/2008 7:32:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,