Hi Coaches,

Is anyone registering more than one FLL Team this year and only getting one field kit? I am a former coach and because my son will be on a school-based team this year, I am trying to use my time to get more area teams started and supported. My son will be the only child with any FLL experience on his team so I thought it was important that he give them that support and therefore, I just wouldn’t feel right coaching other kids who would compete with my child. However, I am trying to get mentors and coaches up and going so in that rookie year they don’t feel like there is no support. Our local area has not had many teams and this year we are getting several new ones started.

Therefore, I’d like to purchase a field kit to use for demonstrations and to teach some of the FLL concepts to area college students and other interested parents and teachers. If you can help me, please contact me directly.

Thank you,

Ginny Echelberger

434-973-0393

______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". If you want to join the VADCFLL-ADMIN-L mailing list - to which FLL administrative announcements will be distributed - visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".