Hi all;

Last year there was an email sent out that had a list of what is allowed
for the NXT and RCX at the table. How many motors, sensors, etc. are
allowed for each machine. I seem to have cleaned out my files and can no
longer find that email - and have not been successful at locating the
information on line - can someone send out that information?? This is
our second year of participation - last year we had one team using the
NXT  - this year I will have at least two teams one of which will be
using the RCX. Please help......thank you.

Charlotte Co. 4-H

Darla Marks

Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development

Charlotte County Extension Office