>Hi,
>I have two last minute questions.  Charging the battery:  Is it bad
>to overcharge it?  As in, should you only charge it for four hours?
>Is it bad to plug it in and charge it overnight?
>
>Printing the programs:  When we try to print the programs, it tried
>to compress everything down to one page, so it is very small.  Is
>there anything one could do about that?
>
>Thanks!
>Sonya in Hbg

Sonya,

For printing a long program, I've taken screen-shots of each section,
then used a graphics program (Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop, or
whatever you have) to arrange them sensibly on a page. This is akin
to inserting line breaks into a long sentence rather than reduce the
font size so that it will fit within the width of the paper.

On the PC you can use PrintScreen, I believe, to grab images. On the
Mac, I type command-control-shift-4 then drag the cross-hairs cursor
to mark the rectangle of interest.

Regards,
Mike