>Hi,
>I was wondering if anyone knows what the # of move blocks a single
>program can use.  It seems we are writing programs and when we get
>to approx. 15 blocks it will not take anymore.  Is there a way
>around this?
>
>Your input is greatly appreciated.
>
>Tracy Reed
>4-H L.E.A.D Huskies

Tracy,

I'm not aware of a limit, except on NXT brick memory. Our team has
programs with as many as 17 Move blocks plus several Motor blocks. As
a test, I doubled that (for a total of 34 Move, 10 Motor and assorted
others) and it still compiled, loaded and ran.

It would be useful to know what you mean by "it will not take"...do
you get an error message? Please post all the details and I'll bet
someone can help.

I'm not sure if it's relevant or not to your problem, but you might
include the version of NXT-G software you're using, and the firmware
version on the brick (you can see that when you open up the NXT
connection window from within NXT-G).

Regards,
Mike