I know this was addressed earlier this week or last but our team has just gotten around to that part of preparation.  This is our first using the NXT so we were worried about how to do this as well.  Here is what we discovered worked easily for us:
We simply highlighted about 8 or 9 blocks of a mission and went to the edit button, copied and then pasted the blocks into a Publisher document.  I would imagine it would also work with Word but we liked Publisher as we could easily move the blocks around on the page and title them with Mission names.
Hope that helps anyone else out there that may be trying to figure out a way to do it easily!!  We really stick to the whole KISS mentality!!!
Best of Luck to all teams who compete this weekend!!!

Tracie Short
Gifted Resource Teacher
Ni River Middle School
(540) 785-3990