From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:19:39 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: ANSWER Re: [VADCFLL-L] Team name updates didn't make the Tournament docs.

Hi Meredith - thank you for bringing this to my attention.  When I checked for updates to the team profiles I was looking primarily for changes to division and missed changes to the team name (with 350 teams there are a lot of potential changes to look for!).  I have already put a request in for next year that the system highlight any updates so we don't miss them in the future.  In the meantime, if anyone has team name changes please email your new team name, along with your team number and the tournament you are participating in, to [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Brittany

---
Brittany Rose