From: [log in to unmask]
To: "VA/DC FLL discussion list" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:42:12 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: INFO re: lodging and accommodations at Championship Tournament

Good afternoon,

Attached is a document with details regarding lodging and accommodations in Harrisonburg for the Championship Tournament during the weekend of December 6th and 7th (including those hotels giving us a group rate or blocking rooms on our behalf).  Please take particular notice of those hotels who are not only giving us discounts, but are sponsoring us financially as well.

A couple of quick things to know/remember about the championship:
* We will be updating the Web site (www.vadcfll.org) with details shortly and will continue to make updates there.
* I will be sending a note with more details and requesting an RSVP directly to all teams who qualified to advance by Wednesday.
* After Wednesday, all announcements about the championship will be sent to a new email mailing list.  The registered coaches and team managers for advancing teams will automatically be added to the list.  Everyone is welcome to join, and I will send details about how to do so on Wednesday.

Thank you,
Brittany

---
Brittany Rose
VA/DC FIRST LEGO League
www.vadcfll.org
______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". If you want to join the VADCFLL-ADMIN-L mailing list - to which FLL administrative announcements will be distributed - visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".