Hi everyone in the Richmond VA area,

I have coached an FLL team for the last two years - I got into it because of my son, who is now looking to advance to the FTC platform.  Our team was the Mindstormers and our competitive record was:  (Rookie year 8 students  ages 7-11 ) 2007 Overall Champion DIvision 1 at Benedictine Regionals - advanced to State where we placed 10th in robot performance.  (Second year 8 students ages 8-12) 2008 Research Project Award 1st place Division 2, Robot Performance 2nd Place Division 2 - advanced to States w.here we placed 21st in robot performance out of 47 Division 2 teams.

So I am looking to coach an FTC team and need to see if there is any interest out there in the Richmond area.

If you have a son or daughter who is at least 14 and is interested in advancing their robotics knowledge to the next level please email me.

I am going to run the team out of the Center for Creative Arts on Pouncey Tract Road in Glen Allen and if I get enough interested responses I am going to schedule an "exploring FTC" night so that parents and children can learn more about what FTC involves, the skill levels needed, etc.

So please respond to my email [log in to unmask] (not the list serv please!) if you are interested in exploring joining an FTC team. In your email please include your child's age and FLL experience.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Coach Julie

______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". If you want to join the VADCFLL-ADMIN-L mailing list - to which FLL administrative announcements will be distributed - visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".