I have extra dual-lock from years past.  I am in Vienna, VA if you want
to arrange to get it.  Or I could mail it to you.

Ben

From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura Dysart
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 7:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Check out this site

Does anyone know how to get missing pieces (more velcro, we
unfortunately lost ours before finishing) and are missing two small
connector pieces to two of the mission pieces- I have tried just
e-mailing FLL-I can't find either among the 10,000 lego pieces we have
in our home. thank you. Laura