From: Sonya Shaver [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 12:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Guide wall problems

Hi all,
We haven't had a problem with this yet, even driving a robot over the wall.  Eric, what is it that you are doing that is causing this to happen?  I would submit it to the Q&A blog, because if it is a universal problem,  then maybe they will make a ruling on it. What do you think about that Steve?

Sonya Shaver
Nanobots in Harrisonburg