From 09 Challenge Rules -

3 ‐ SOFTWARE
• Your robot must be programmed using LEGO MINDSTORMS, RoboLab, or NXT software (any release).
• Patches, add‐ons, and new versions of the allowable software from the manufacturers (LEGO and National Instruments) are allowed.
• Text‐based and/or “outside” software is not allowed.
• The point of this rule is the same as that of the MATERIALS rule: Since we can’t ensure equal coaching for all teams, we at least limit this unfairness by capping the power of the tools.

So for NXT you have choices from either RoboLab (someone familiar to the software like RoboLab much better) or NXT-G that you are using.

Jin

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Jane Jiang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Jane Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] How to deal with the variability
To: "Jin Ye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 12:01 PM

Hi Jin,

I was able to get the grey ones back by moving them one
at a time.  It is a pain.  Have you tried any of the other languages on
the NXT?  I found there are many options at
http://www.teamhassenplug.org/NXT/NXTSoftware.html

I'd like to try the Java one.  But I don't want to mess up the robot for now.

Thanks,

Jane