Yes to the set up kit!  We have two teams here, and ordered two sets this year, but decided to work together and build one.  We have one unopened field kit and 1 mat.  We don't have an extra robot, though.  Sorry!  Please contact me if you would like our field set-up kit.  We would be happy to share.  :)

Deborah A. Gribben
Grade 5 Teacher
Colonial Trail Elementary School