From: Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] A special offer to your team - a free 2 hour FLL robot design / programming clinic at your place between Friday, 10/16 to Sundays 11/01
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 11:23 AM

Re: [VADCFLL-L] A special offer to your team - a free 2 ho

Well said Mike.  However, I would
mention one exception.  If I know a rookie team or rookie coach, or even a
newer coach whose team is struggling, I will give some very detailed advice to
help them get a few successful missions going.  The kids need a little bit
of success to hang their hat on when they get to a tournament.