Team DC Metroids will concur with you all.  The tournament was well organized and we had a blast.
The whole crew was so friendly and encouraged teams all through the day.

From: George Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 9:41:35 AM
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Franklin Middle School Tournament

Team Mountain View Cougars agrees 100% witth Team Hakuna Matata!

All the volunteers and teams did a great job!

Thanks for everything!

>>> kim schauer <[log in to unmask]> 11/09/09 9:34 AM >>>

Dear Cheryl, Steve and the rest of today's volunteers at the Franklin Middle School regional tournament,

Team Hakuna Matata would like to thank you for the many hours of preparation and planning you obviously spent to make the regional tournament at Franklin such a wonderful event.  The event schedule was right on time throughout the morning and afternoon, and I genuinely think everyone in attendance had a great time.

We have been to three previous regional tournaments.  More than once today, our team's coaches commented to each other that today's tournament was low-key, more intimate and more enjoyable than other tournaments we've attended.  You and your team of volunteers graciously and professionally handled the few glitches that came up.  Nice work :o)

I hope you and your families will have the opportunity to relax this evening and reflect on the culmination of all your hard work.  I am sure all the teams at Franklin today appreciate all you did to make today's tournament a success.

With appreciation,

The coaches and team members of Team Hakuna Matata