7 - STRAY OBJECT EXCEPTIONS - 1
Exception to the third bullet in Rule 25:  The truck when not in
contact with the red beam may be considered stray.  The red beam with
no truck will still be worth points.

This is from the q and a page at usfirst.org. I'm on a mobile device
so this is not easy. But somewhere in the rules and in the q and a it
says that you can ask for the red to remove stray objects. The above
declares the truck as stay. It must be removed only after it comes to
rest. The team can ask for permission to remove it themselves as well.

Sent from my iPhone