Good morning VA/DC FLL,

A number of coaches and parents have posed questions regarding the apparent conflict between the championship tournament and the entrance exam for Thomas Jefferson.  As we did last year, we have partnered with the Thomas Jefferson administration to arrange for an alternate testing plan.  Students on teams that are participating in the championship tournament will take the first part of the TJ entrance exam on Saturday morning as scheduled and then will compete in the judged events at the championship in Harrisonburg on Saturday afternoon.  If the students pass the first part of the TJ entrance exam, they will be given another date during which time they can take the rest of the test.  In order to be able to take the test in this manner, students' names will need to be on a list that VA/DC FLL submits to TJ.  Please do NOT send those names now - I will be requesting this information via a separate communication to the championship list later today or tomorrow (I do not yet have a complete list of championship teams from this past weekend).

Thanks,
Brittany

--
Brittany Rose