Subject: [SPAM] [VADCFLL-L] bringing in extended family to JMU, Dec 5-6
allowed or not?
From: kumar s <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, November 17, 2009 5:53 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Team,

This is a general question related to the competition day at JMU.

I coach one of the FLL teams and got a question from one of the parents.
As we prepare for our Dec 5-6 trip to JMU in Harrisonburg, she wanted me to find out if she can bring her parents so that they can watch their grandson compete.

Can I assume that the grandparents along with parents would be able to enter the hall and watch the robot missions when the team participates?

I would assume they  still will continue to allow only 2 (of not 3) adult folks from the team into any of the design/project/teamwork judging rooms though.

If anyone has experience from prior years, please let me know.

Thank you.

Kumar
Coach-Hydrogen Fuel Cell