Subject: [VADCFLL-L] INFO re: championship list and answer re: bringing
extended family
From: Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, November 17, 2009 7:18 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

Due to some technical ineptitude on my part I did not get the coach emails added to the championship email list yesterday as I had intended/communicated previously.  I sent out an SOS to our wonderful technical director, Ralph Grove, late last night and the list will be set up this morning.  At that time I will be sending out a welcome email to the championship list with more information about the tournament and answering many of the questions I have received from you.  If you have sent me an email asking a question and I have not yet had the opportunity to reply to it, please know that an answer is coming!

Regarding the question of bringing extended family to the championship - the more, the merrier!  Kumar is correct that they rule regarding who is allowed into the judging rooms will not change (i.e. up to two coaches and one historian with a camera in the room), but there will be a lot to see and do over the course of the weekend for teams and spectators alike.

More to come today....

Thanks!
Brittany

--