We need some clarification about the elevated rings and scoring at the
state tournament. We are experiencing the problem that the rings settle
on the axles and are virtually impossible for the robot to remove. Even
when we are very careful to be sure that they are gently perched, they
still have a tendency to become firmly anchored.

Our robot is very accurate in retrieving the elevated rings but when
they are firmly settled on the axle, it causes the robot to get 'stuck'
in that portion of the program. Will the referees intervene to unstick
the rings during the match?

Leslie Eckmann