From: Jamie Gurganus <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Burrow, Russell S" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
	<[log in to unmask]>, "Wilkerson, Stephen  (Civ, ARL/VTD)"
	<[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
	"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
CC: Jenny Beatty <[log in to unmask]>, Bill Duncan
	<[log in to unmask]>, Deborah Harris <[log in to unmask]>, Terri Kamm
	<[log in to unmask]>, "Rivulet, Mary E." <[log in to unmask]>, Anne Spence
	<[log in to unmask]>, Ricardo Pinto <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Tjiputra
	<[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>