Thanks to everyone who replied!  Do you know what I was doing?  The reason that I couldn't find it is because I just went to google, typed in FLL, and went to this site because it came up first:

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/

I was looking all over the website and thinking, wow, there is hardly anything on here, where did everything go??

Now, I realize I wasn't looking at the usfirst.org site!  So after people sent me the links, I realized that I wasn't even looking in the right place!  I wonder why they even have this completely separate site?  I see now that at the very bottom of the page in tiny print there is a link to the usfirst.org site, but it wasn't enough for my foggy brain to get me there.

Thanks all!

Sonya in Harrisonburg