Hello FLL Community!
As many of you know, Team Vector 67 is going to the FLL World Festival representing Virginia and Washington DC in Atlanta, GA on April 14 - 17, 2010!

As such, the Team is in the midst of raising funds for their travel expenses.

We would like to invite you to attend our fundraiser and hope that you will join us IF you are in our area and it is convenient for you.

IF you happen to be in the Reston area, come and join us by taking a break from cooking after diving back into the school routine!

What:	A "Restaurant Night" Fundraiser where 25% of Sales related to our team is donated to Vector 67.
Where:  	Chik-Fil-A (Reston) @ Village Commons
	12160 Sunset Hills Rd.
	Reston, VA.  201910
	571-203-1234

When:  	TODAY, April 5th, 5:00p - 8:00p.

Details:	Please mention Vector 67 OR lookout for a team member in the YELLOW shirts for a FLYER when ordering so that your sale is credited towards our team.

Drive-thru orders will also count in being credited to our team... just remember to either mention us or give them our flyer when you check-out.

You can also find more information on Vector 67 by checking out their website at:  www.vector67.com .

Please feel free to pass this email on to your team, friends & neighbors to spread the word!

Many thanks ahead of time for all of your support and we look forward to seeing some of you there!

Fondly,
Marie Kobayashi
Team Vector 67