Congratulations Vector 67!!  What an awesome performance!  This is the kind of news that gives me shivers – the good kind.  You make us all proud.

Virginia is a force to be reckoned with, in a Gracious Professionalism kind of way (of course); the most dynamic state in the nation.  How wonderful it is to serve our students, this organization, and our community.

Barbara Bragg

Career Pathways Coordinator

Workforce Development & Continuing Education

Central Virginia Community College

3506 Wards Road

Lynchburg, VA  24502

(434) 832-7672