All,

I’m excited to announce that there will be an off-season FIRST Lego League tournament at Campostella Elementary School (in Norfolk, VA) on May 22, 2010.  The tournament is open to both registered teams and any other groups that would like to participate (you do NOT need to be a registered FLL team).  If you had additional students at your school that were interested but not able to compete on the team last season or if you were considering starting a new team, this may be your chance to get to compete!  We will be using the 2009 Smart Move competition (if you want to compete but do not have the field set up for Smart Move, please email for further information).

If you are interested in participating or would just like more information, please email me at [log in to unmask] for more details.  Because of the compressed time line there may be some changes from the normal FLL tournament format to make it easier for new teams to participate.  Please feel free to pass this along to other groups who may be interested.  Participation will be first-come, first-serve but we will try to accommodate any interest out there!

Thanks!

Karen

Karen Berger

VA/DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator

Newport News Regional FLL Tournament Director

Norfolk Regional FLL Tournament Director