I'm hoping to have as many parents involved as possible.  The only reason we decided to do an all girl team was to alleviate the issue of pushy boys making it so that the young girls (they will all be 9 at the start of the season) will step up and not have to worry about litlle boys being, well... little boys.

Like I said earlier, I'm just hoping they have fun and learn some stuff / lessons they can carry forward with them.

Lloyd