We have used CustomInk.com for the past couple of years, and they did a great job with the shirts.  You can design the shirt on-line, add graphics, and proof your t-shirt before ordering.  The cost for our t-shirt last year was around $15.50 (picture below).

You might want to find a sponsor.  Local businesses would love to get their name printed on a really cool FLL team t-shirt.  The kids love to wear the t-shirt to school, and it was a great way to get the FLL message out to the community.

Cheers,

T. (Curt) Tran

Judges Advisor, TJHSST Regional ’09

Mentor Team #5390, Kilmer-I ’09