objects in base can be touhed and/or loaded.  At least that's how we've been reading the rules.  The robot does not have to pick it up in base.

Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, Crestwoord Monarchs

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
They can be taken one at a time or both at the same time.  It does not matter,
>as long as they are in the patient area when time runs out.

Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, Crestwood Monarchs

>Sep 28, 2010 07:49:50 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Hello

One of my students brought up an interesting question. One of the mission is

>>to take both the nurse and bio-engineer to the patient area - so for full
>points
>>both should be in the patient area.

The question was - can they be taken one by one - or do they need to be taken

>>both together at the same time. Does it matter - since at the end of the
>2.5 minutes
>>if both are in the patient area - the team would get full points for that
>mission.

Thanks
Viquar
FLL - Team Avatar Robotics!