From Mark Vanderlyn (see below).

Sep 28, 2010 09:01:18 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Score is based on final postion at end of match. That is at end of time limit.
>I would say in this case no points unless in one of the two scoring positions.
>
>Sent from my iPhone

>On Sep 28, 2010, at 9:44 AM, Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Shom,
That's a great question and I do not know the answer off the top of my head.
Have you checked the rules and game rulings: http://firstlegoleague.org/media/twocol.aspx?id=247. Also, a quick check of the mission shows a picture that would indicate
>what a "identify" score setup should look like at the end of the match.
>Take a look and see what you think. Also, make sure to check elsewhere (listserv,
>forums, Scott Evans, game rullings) to get an official answer.
Sorry I could not be of more help.
Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, Crestwood Monarchs

>Sep 28, 2010 08:08:54 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>

>>Hey Lloyd,
>>
>>I've also got a question.
>>
>>I am wondering about the bad cell mission. What if time runs out after
>identification
>>is complete and destruction is only 50% complete? Does that mean you
>still get
>>the identification points or no points because at the point time ran out-the
>cells
>>are in neither correct position (for identification or destruction)?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Shom

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Lloyd O'Hara <mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" class=" parsedEmail parsedEmail
wrote:

>>solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
They can be taken one at a time or both at the same time. It does not
>matter,
>>as long as they are in the patient area when time runs out.
Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, Crestwood Monarchs

>>Sep 28, 2010 07:49:50 AM, mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" class=" parsedEmail parsedEmail
>parsedEmail">[log in to unmask] wrote:

Hello
One of my students brought up an interesting question. One of the mission is

>>>to take both the nurse and bio-engineer to the patient area - so for
>full
>>points
>>>both should be in the patient area.
The question was - can they be taken one by one - or do they need to be taken

>>>both together at the same time. Does it matter - since at the end of
>the
>>2.5 minutes
>>>if both are in the patient area - the team would get full points for
>that
>>mission.
Thanks
Viquar