Eric, I think you are correct in that there is no partial scoring.  However, If a bot is trying to destroy the cells (all facing north) and time runs out and let's say they had all of the cells to destroy and at the end of the match some of them were facing north and the rest were facing up, I think the team would get the points for identifying the bad cells, even though they tried to destroy them all and were not completely successful on the destruction attempt.  Does this make sense?

Of course, in the end, the answer will come from bigger minds than mine.

Lloyd

http://firstlegoleague.org/media/twocol.aspx?id=247.  Also, a quick check of