Thanks Stephen

The breaking of the bone is not part of the strategy while scoring the goal.
But the concern was that maybe in the last round, if the bone-bridge is
'kind-of' loose and thus even a more-than-gentle hit may cause it to break -
then what. But as you say, if the bone bridge pieces are still in the bone
and the ball is in the goal - then both should count!