all depends on what happins to the

From the mission statement:

GOAL SCORED = 25 Points
---Only the leg and bone bridge can move the foot (the robot must pivot the leg only).
---Only the foot can move/propel the ball.
---The bone bridge must not touch the mat.
---The ball must be touching the green area in the goal when the match ends.
So, this would tell me that you would only get the 25pts if, when the bone breaks again, the bridge does not touch the mat.

Likewise, to get the 15pts for the bridge insertion, one of the two below must be true and it also depends upon the judge.

BONE BRIDGE INSERTED = 15 Points
---There are two ways to get bone bridge points:
1 - The referee can inspect the insertion at the end of the match and see that the bone bridge is inserted
all the way down.
---OR---
2 - The referee automatically scores the bone bridge if a goal is scored

I don't see anything else in the game rulings about the subject.  So, it would seem to me, if, in fact the goal is scored using force to the foot from the leg, and the bridge does not touch the mat when it comes out, you should get the 15pts for bone insertion.  Now, the 25pts for the goal would be questionable and upto the judge to decide.

My advice would be to not apply so much force, if the bridge does not come out and a goal is scored, then you will definitely get the points.

Lloyd