Correct.

One other thing to consider with gearing is how to teach it to the team.  In my case, this year, the team is all 4th graders, doing this for the first time, so I decided to not teach about gears, it can get complicated for 4th graders.  That way we don't have to worry about it and it does not cloud there thought process.  By not using valuable time on something I'm not quite sure they can grasp and apply at this age, we can concentrate on things like motors, light sensors, mission solutions, and programming.

So much stuff, so little time.

Lloyd

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Middletown-VA/Haskins-Family-Farm/114984971161