Sounds like you will have what you need- but I have an extra NXT brick (personal)- not parts I'd be happy to lend in an emergency; in Richmond Va if you need. I had a 7 person rookie team that worked well together last year. This year have the max of 10.  Keeping the newer kids occupied- we have one robot- (have an extra brick but not enough parts to do much with) and right now only one computer for research during team meetings- i sense some of the newer kids struggling- one new kid who feels he knows everything and if he isn't the one in charge doesn't want to do anything. We continue to do team building exercises- now each sessions cause has been an issue- lots of arguing- wasn't like this last year- the larger team- three new members with no experience- they don't seem content to shadow veteran's - goof off and distract.  Any ideas for new members without a lot of experience involving them?  We have 5-6 very dedicated team members who are getting frustrated.