These are good questions--I am glad that your team is checking the wording in the missions.
The guiding principles are in Rule 5, Interpretation.  Bullet  3 says "If a detail isn’t mentioned, then it doesn’t matter."  Bullet 1 says "Robot game text means exactly and only what it says, so it should be taken literally whenever possible."

1.  Patient area:  the patient's area is described as "anywhere in the non-orage region at the east of the mat.  So, yes, it is the entire circular segment and its interior, colored gray, with pictures of nerve cells, the brain model, and so on.

2.  The mission requirement is that "all three white blood cells are in the patient's area", and "only the white blood cells" are in the area.  No precise location is specified, so it doesn't matter.  The white blood cells do not have to be touching the mat (rule 26 describes "touching") , they only need to be in the area (rule 25 describes "in").  The white blood cells do not need to be near each other, as long as each cell is in the patient's area.

3.  The mission doesn't describe orientation of the cells, so orientation doesn't matter.  The cells are required to be separate from each other and not connected to other objects ("connected" is explained in rule 13, bullet 3).  The cells are not required to be touching the patient's area, so that doesn't matter either.

4.  Unless there is a Ruling that specifies additional details for "All Together", then VA/DC FLL will recognize all three people being in the patient's area as being "All Together".

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor