From: Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 10:19:52 PM
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] adding on a mentor

I am asking for help being totally overwhelmed- my team is totally registered-
signed up to compete in richmond va at science museum- they are finally coming
together- good work happening- we have had a "mentor" that I don't think has
been registered as part of our team- where do I go to add that- and I know I am
being repetitive-thanks to anyone who can give me a quick answer- I'm struggling
this year.... team is doing well now though:) Laura Dysart:)

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the
list".

-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ADMIN-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html to subscribe.