Did you just set up a new account today on the http://www.vadcfll.org./registration.html site or are you trying to use the account info you got when you registered at usfirst.org?  If you are trying to use the account you set up at usfirst.org and have NOTyet set one up at http://www.vadcfll.org./registration.html then don't worry about the forgotten password right now and go to http://www.vadcfll.org./registration.html and set up a new account and then use the new account on the vsdcfll site to continue your team registration.  If this is not the case, then I have no clue as to what is going on.

Hope this helps,

Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, Crestwoood Monarchs

https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html to