Hello

This was our first year participating in the div 1 FLL tournament and we
have been invited to compete at the state level next month. The kids are
extremely excited @ this and I want to make sure as a coach I do not miss
any paperwork, etc.

If someone can please answer these queries,I would greatly appreciate it:
1] Do we have to 'register' for the state tournament? Or should we expect a
confirmation letter.
2] What are the registration fees at state level?
3] Do we have to submit the same paperwork that we submitted at regional -
like the consent forms, team info, etc.
4] Can we make any major modifications to our robot design and programming
or do we need to keep everything similar to what we had at regionals.

Thanks for all the advice.

Viquar
Team 8637 - Avatar Robotics