Hello all,
I just wanted to give another call out to anyone who might be interested in
volunteering for the state tournament.  If your team isn't coming to the
state tournament, but you would like to come and see what it's like, we
would love to have any coaches as judges.  We have quite a few judge slots
to fill, with close to 100 teams coming to JMU.  The first year that I
coached my son's team, we did not make it to the state tournament, but I
volunteered for the whole weekend at the state tournament.  It was not only
an amazing and fun time, but I also learned so much about FLL, robotic
design and programming, and just so much that helped me as a coach.

If anyone is interested or available, please email me.

Many thanks!

Sonya Shaver in Harrisonburg