We normally do a screen-print (ALT-PRT SCR) to memory then paste into Word
or something like that

-Frank

From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Saksvig
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Printing Programs

Is there a  way to print the Mindstorms programs so that all the block
actions are displayed?  We're trying to print to have for tomorrows
tournament and can't figure it out.

Paul

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains information which
may be legally confidential and/or privileged and does not in any case
represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds
the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that
effect. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity
named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to
the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank
you.

  _____

To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave
the list".
VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ADMIN-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html to subscribe.