FLL Team #7191, Defying Gravity, would like to thank all the great volunteers who did so much work yesterday at the Harrisonburg Regional Tournament!  Our team had a great time!  I am always so impressed at every FLL tournament how smoothly everything is run and how well you all manage to stick to your schedule.  I especially loved the Opening Ceremony problem solving of having us sing the National Anthem when the music didn't work out.  What a great way to teach the children problem solving skills and flexibility!  I also appreciate that the tournament is held in the JMU ISAT building -- the children learn so much just by spending time in this great facility.

Thank you all so much!
Trish Kenney,
Parent/Coach