Just wanting to add my sincere thanks to Ralph Grove, JMU, CISAT, the Shenandoah Valley Technology Council, and all the sponsors, organizers, and volunteers who put in their time and resources to make the Harrisonburg tournament possible.  Our team had a great time and we really appreciate this opportunity!  FLL is such an amazing program.  This is our third year participating, and it has been so inspiring for me to see how much our team has learned and grown over these three seasons.  From needing to stand on a box to reach the table that first year, they have certainly grown in more ways than one.

Congratulations to all the teams who participated and who worked hard all season to come out and compete!

With gratitude,
Nanobots in Harrisonburg